Saturday, June 25, 2011

Too Faced Lip Injection Original- Pale Pink Diamond (Unboxed) Review

Too Faced Lip Injection Original- Pale Pink Diamond (Unboxed)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Despite what others may say, the sting that you get after application is totally barible, and it only lasts a few minutes. Around the same time the sting is finished, the lips plump up and look great. But for as long as the sting lasts, that's how long your plump lips will last. Unless you want to re-apply the "Too Faced Lip Injection" all day long, (which after a while, the stinging can get quite annoying), and spend a ridiculous amount of money for 2 minutes of plump lips, this is not a product I would recommend.
For 1/2 the price and 2x the volume (of product, and plump), I would recommend "Sally Hansen's LIP INFLATION Extreme" which I bought at Walmart for less than $8.00 (I forget the exact $ amount). It is clear, smells great, has an even more barible 30 second sting, results in totally plump lips which last longer... Probably because of the ingredient COLLAGEN...
Maybe if you're like me, you may want to buy the "Too Faced Lip Injection", compare it to "Sally Hansen's LIP INFLATION Extreme", and then learn from your experience... I never believe anything until I experience it for myself... Hey, maybe your lips will be more senstive to the irritant found in "Too Faced Lip Injection", and have an amazing plump that lasts for a while.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Lip Injection Original- Pale Pink Diamond (Unboxed)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced Lip Injection Original- Pale Pink Diamond (Unboxed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment