Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Most pencil eyeliners are hard and tug at the skin. Or, if they're not, they have yucky ingredients that you don't want sitting on your eye skin. Too Faced Lava eyeliner is perfect. I've not found a better eyeliner. It applies as soft as butter, and the ingredients are natural and safe! I can't say enough about this stuff- it's great. You can apply a little for a natural day look, or apply more and smudge for a sexy glam girl night look. If you have oily skin like me or want to keep the look you created from disappearing during a hard workout, then I like applying Colorscience clear sealer liner over it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Liquid Lava Eyeliner - Black Gloss (17085)
Click here for more information about Too Faced Liquid Lava Eyeliner - Black Gloss (17085)
0 comments:
Post a Comment