Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really researched this product and its reviews before I made my purchase. I'm 40 and have been searching (so far without any luck) for a good concealing and/or brightening product to help with the dark veins that are visible through my skin from the corners of, to underneath my eyes. I was thrilled to find Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic. The reviews were mostly positive on all the sites I researched so I decided to give it a go. Boy was I excited when the goods finally arrived! However, my excitement soon turned to dismay as I started using the Erase Paste, Bo-ing, Lemon-Aid and Eyebright. I went from having dark circles/veins to looking 80 with dark circles/veins. These products found EVERY microscopic line and pore and emphasized them to the max. I tried using it on a couple of occasions just to see if somehow I'd done something wrong but the results were the same each time I used the kit. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT. I do not consider myself to have dry skin so I was really bummed to see how these products aged me terribly and didn't even conceal.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Benefit Cosmetics Confessions of a Concealaholic
Click here for more information about Benefit Cosmetics Confessions of a Concealaholic
0 comments:
Post a Comment