Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sigma Beauty 12pcs. Professional Brush Set Review

Sigma Beauty 12pcs. Professional Brush Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Warning: Sigma reviews are probably a little bias since they offer a free gift for customers who leave reviews. These brushes are nice, but for the money they cost, I was expecting a lot more. They are certainly not any better quality than the brushes at our local beauty supply store. I was absolutely disgusted to discover that Sigma included a card with my purchase that says, "A Free Gift For You! Thank you for purchasing our products on Amazon.com....Please take a moment to rate us as a seller and write a product review...Send a copy of your comments and your Amazon.com order number to...to receive a FREE GIFT!" I never leave reviews, but this really bothers me since I just bought overpriced brushes based on their high Amazon ratings.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sigma Beauty 12pcs. Professional Brush Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sigma Beauty 12pcs. Professional Brush Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment