Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This stuff is okay, which is why I gave it 3 stars. I've had better and I've had worse. It gets my makeup on and keeps it on all day, doesn't crease. My COMPLAINT is that it dries my skin and makes it look gunky... is that even a word? My eyes start looking like a 60-year old's. And I barely apply it, so it's not like I'm caking it on or anything. After using it for a few weeks, I had to stop because of the dryness. I started applying lotion to correct the dryness. I used Ucerine cream, which by accident I found works as a PERFECT eye primer!!! Yes, I know... Ucerine cream as an eye primer?? Isn't that what old people use on their elbows or something? Get over that assumption and pick up a big tub for all kinds of uses, including as an eye AND face primer. It's El Cheepo and works awesomely! I just put the smallest amount on my entire face and a bit on my eyelids and my foundation and eye shadows stick and stay stuck ALL DAY!!! AND my skin stays baby soft and moisturized, no clogging of the pores, which it also says on the tub. YAY!! Another eye primer that is fabulous is Mary Kay's. I love this stuff. I wouldn't purchase Urban Decay eye primer again. Too expensive and dries my skin out, at least in my experience. But I will suggest using Ucerine cream. It's a perfect primer : D
Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion .34 fl oz (10 ml)
Click here for more information about Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion .34 fl oz (10 ml)
0 comments:
Post a Comment