Thursday, October 27, 2011

Too Faced Cosmetics, Long Stemmed Lashes, 0.28-Fluid Ounce Review

Too Faced Cosmetics, Long Stemmed Lashes, 0.28-Fluid Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am only on my third day... but I feel like it's working already. The black eyeliner is amazing, the clear serum I also put in my brows, I am trying to grow them out because I hate how thin they were getting I don't know what I was thinking plucking them so much.! :D My brows have been growing 10 times faster than normal I am sure... haven't noticed TOO much growth with my lashes yet but I'm only on my 3rd day I don't think your supposed to see results till 1 week.... I already have super long lashes though.. but my little brothers are much longer than mine! So soon I'll hopefully have lashes longer than him!! HA! That would be great. I'll reply to myself or something after a week and then after a month if I can.... or I'll just write another review if I can??! Don't know how this all works yet.
Buy it! Try it! Even if it does work for me it could work for you!! I've heard it does wondrous things! :D

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Cosmetics, Long Stemmed Lashes, 0.28-Fluid Ounce



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced Cosmetics, Long Stemmed Lashes, 0.28-Fluid Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment