Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Urban Apothecary Lush Lash Conditioner (Lash & Brow Enhancer) Review

Urban Apothecary Lush Lash Conditioner (Lash and Brow Enhancer)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been looking for a lash conditioner for a while, and it seems like every other one is over $100. I love the idea of a lash conditioner, because who doesn't want healthier, longer lashes? This Lush Lash is a very thick cream, so it doesn't roll on smoothly like a mascara. But I do like to use it as a base for mascara...it does seem to make the mascara go on smoothly. I wouldn't say my lashes are getting noticeably healthier, but I do like the product. Don't know if I'll buy it again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Apothecary Lush Lash Conditioner (Lash & Brow Enhancer)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Apothecary Lush Lash Conditioner (Lash & Brow Enhancer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment