Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have very sensitive red skin, sometimes it's really dry, most of the time in the T-zone it's oily. You would not believe how many different places I have oil blotter sheets stashed, in the car well, in the glove compartment, in the purse, in the bathroom, exc.
I was really interested in trying this product, I had tried to Origins mattifier before but didn't like the gritty feel to it. Urban Decay is one of my favorite make up lines so it was worth a shot.
I didn't like putting the gel over my make up, many of you might ask why not under? Well I tried that too but I find around 2pm and then again at 8pm if I go out, that's when I get the oily shine on my forehead, I'm not going to take off my make up just to reapply the de-slick. I use mostly powder make up or the benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous and I found that my make up looked clumped when I used this gel.
If you have super oily skin though the gel is worth getting, the de-slick powder (what I prefer) isn't as hard core as the de-slick gel, however it is easier to throw in your purse, and you don't have to worry about it taking off your make up if you don't pat just right. All around I prefer the powder, and both products have caused me to spend less money on my increasing pile of oil blotter sheets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay De-Slick In A Tube Mattifying Gel
Click here for more information about Urban Decay De-Slick In A Tube Mattifying Gel
0 comments:
Post a Comment