Friday, January 13, 2012

Too Faced The Quickie Chronicles - The Miss Sixty Girl The Limited Edition Miss Sixty Palette Review

Too Faced The Quickie Chronicles - The Miss Sixty Girl The Limited Edition Miss Sixty Palette
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the all of the colors incorporated into this palette. It makes for a fun look that can be either day time or night time, depending on how you wear it. My only complaint is that the lip glosses are very shimmery. Others may like this, but it's not so much for me. I still wear them, just in moderation, and I like mixing some of the colors to get the shade I want. It's a very versatile palette!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced The Quickie Chronicles - The Miss Sixty Girl The Limited Edition Miss Sixty Palette



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced The Quickie Chronicles - The Miss Sixty Girl The Limited Edition Miss Sixty Palette

0 comments:

Post a Comment