Friday, February 24, 2012

NYX Trio Eye Shadow Review

NYX Trio Eye Shadow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
OMG, I am just blown away by this eyeshadow! I have never heard of the NYX brand before, but decided to try it. I was a little worried that the cheap price would mean that the product would be cheap as well, but I think this eyeshadow is just as good as the expensive brands (MAC, Smashbox, Urban Decay, etc) and even better because you don't have to spend a fortune for good eyeshadow! They are highly pigmented and the trios are well coordinated. I LOVE that there are so many color combinations to chose from, as well, and they go from shimmery to frosty to matte. I usually buy eyeshadow from Sephora, but I will never go back to buying the expensive brands now that I've found NYX! I hope that NYX keeps these fantastic, budget friendly prices. Extremely happy!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: NYX Trio Eye Shadow



Buy Now

Click here for more information about NYX Trio Eye Shadow

0 comments:

Post a Comment