Sunday, March 11, 2012

NYX Cosmetics Loose Pearl Eyeshadow Pigment 6 New Colors Review

NYX Cosmetics Loose Pearl Eyeshadow Pigment 6 New Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like the NYX Loose Pearl colors, all of them. I am in the process of completing the who 30 color collection. The colors are pigmented w/ a pearl, milky texture. The only thing that I don't care for is the ability of easy apply, meaning that the opening of the container is smaller so getting the product onto a brush can be a little difficult. I prefer a wide opening. I usually have to turn the container upside-down and tap onto the brush of my choice versus dipping the brush into the product. That is the only downfall, if you can figure a way to get the product onto the brush w/o spillage or loss of product, then product is great! For the cost, you can't really complain.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NYX Cosmetics Loose Pearl Eyeshadow Pigment 6 New Colors



Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about NYX Cosmetics Loose Pearl Eyeshadow Pigment 6 New Colors

0 comments:

Post a Comment