Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was originally thrilled and excited when this product came out thinking that it would hold the same excellence that is featured in the Eye Shadow Primer Potion, but changed instantly when I used the Lip Primer Potion for one day. The product states that feathering would be reduced and the lip color would be "truer' which was not evident on my lips. My lipstick from MAC did not hold up any better with this product. However, I earn a living talking all day long which could impair the longevity of this product. I did like the smell though which made it easier to use. I also like the fact that it has an SPF of 15. I could go without on this one and save a few dollars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Click here for more information about Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
0 comments:
Post a Comment