Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Diary ($155 Value) Review

SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Diary ($155 Value)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very happy when this set arrived, and am more so upon using it for over a month. My make-up purchases go between high-end cosmetics and department or drug store stuff, trying to make my dollars go as far as possible. I used to work at Saks, and got all of the "premium" labels at a great discount. Truth be told, I miss very little of them.
I truly am happy with this set. I have absolutely no issues with lack of pigmentation or staying power of the shadows or blush. The glosses are okay, nothing special. I simply don't see how you can say this set is not a great value for the price. And the cute, portable compacts are really nice. Defintely money well spent. Is it Dior? No, but it doesn't claim to be.


Click Here to see more reviews about: SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Diary ($155 Value)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Diary ($155 Value)

0 comments:

Post a Comment