Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased Violet Vapor. I chose to wear it alone, not over lipstick. I'm very pleased with this gloss, as I was with Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Girls on Film and Material Girl. It does not have a sponge applicator like the original Glamour Gloss does. Violet Vapor is basically purple glitter and shimmer with more of a pink than blue tone. In certain lights, it looked like a very sheer hot pink. In natural sunlight, you can definitely see the purple glitter in this comfortable gloss, but you cannot feel any actual "pieces" of glitter---so again, it's comfortable. The sparkles (glitter) are not too large or small, but I believe there are some small (shimmer) mixed in with the moderate-sized. Overall, this is a great lip gloss and I'm interested in purchasing another color.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced - Sparkler Glamour Gloss
Click here for more information about Too Faced - Sparkler Glamour Gloss
0 comments:
Post a Comment