Friday, May 4, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics Posietint Review

Benefit Cosmetics Posietint
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have wanted to try Benetint for years, but hesitated because I felt selfish spending more than $10 on make-up items for myself. Well, I've just started doing wedding make-up for some of my clients(I'm a hairstylist) & I justified paying a higher price for them. I always buy the highest quality tools. I wish I had bought this sooner. I LOVE it. I use it everyday & it will last forever. A little dab will do ya'. It gives a wonderful, fabulous glow to everyone's complexion. It balanced out blotchiness on one of my clients. Some of my clients have commented on how healthy my skin looks since I've been using it. If you only buy one thing, buy Benetint.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Benefit Cosmetics Posietint



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Benefit Cosmetics Posietint

0 comments:

Post a Comment