Monday, May 28, 2012

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner .09 oz (2.5 g) Review

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner .09 oz (2.5 g)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love UD products and thought I would give the Ink for Eyes a try. I bought it in Zero (black). I mainly use UD's pencil and Stila's Smudge Pots, and once in a while when I'm feeling brave I'll use UD's liquid eyeliner.
I love the UD Ink for Eyes because it's more forgiving than the liquid and it makes better lines than the pencil. It doesn't bother my contact lenses at all. I also have very oily skin and the Ink for Eyes stays put all day. It is even smoother than the Smudge Pots and it comes with a great brush that has a smudger one one end and a liner brush on the other! You only need a little and there is a ton in there. I know it's going to last a long time. I'm definitely going to check out the other colors.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner .09 oz (2.5 g)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner .09 oz (2.5 g)

0 comments:

Post a Comment