Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Too Faced - Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder Review

Too Faced - Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you are looking for a truly translucent powder, then I recommend this product. First, the packaging makes it easy to find in a large purse because of the pink writing on the outside of the compact. A small complaint is the applicator: I like a 'puffier' powder puff; the one the manufacterer provides is a little slim. The powder goes on smooth and absorbs easily; however, as with any powder, you may have to reapply a few hours later but not as soon as with other similar products that I have tried.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced - Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced - Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder

0 comments:

Post a Comment