Friday, July 27, 2012

Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder Review

Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm not much of a make-up person. I usually only wear concealer. Since I dislike having a shiny face I put powder as well. I was sick of regular power because it felt heavy and looked cakey over my concealer. I got this stuff and its perfect. It reduces shininess well and makes my face feel softer and smoother. I don't have to worry about even color and other problems regular power creates. It has a faint clean smell. The case is cute. It has lasted me a very long time. About a swipe or two of it across my face once or twice a day, I estimate it will last me a year and a half. I really like that I can dab it on top of my concealer to to cover up the shininess of the cream and I don't have to worry about it messing up the color at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder

0 comments:

Post a Comment