Friday, August 24, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky Minis ($26 Value) Review

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky Minis ($26 Value)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm terminally ill, so you can imagine how pale I am most of the time. I was having a hard time finding a blush that didn't make me look like a clown! My mom used this when she was a teenager! I love the Benetint. I blends in so well that you can't even tell I've put on blush. You can also put it on your lips as well. One recommendation though; use a make-up sponge because it WILL stain your fingers! I put the High Beam right under my eyebrows and a little bit under my eyes and it brightens them up! I truly am IN LOVE with this kit!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky Minis ($26 Value)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky Minis ($26 Value)

0 comments:

Post a Comment