Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got turned on to Too Faced products when I discovered their phenomenal liquid foundation line, and this compact just continues to prove their line is the bees knees. I bought the powder to try as a lighter option, and was thrilled to find it provides excellent coverage with just one application, and, like its liquid counterpart, lasts all day. It's very lightweight and goes on smooth and even right on top of my moisturizer - and I'm good to go.
Sometimes I use it to set the liquid after application and it really creates a perfect matte finish. There is no way to go wrong with this stuff - it's just amazing. I never leave the house without it.
On top of all that, the packaging is adorable. I feel cute just carrying it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Amazing Face SPF Foundation 1 ea
Click here for more information about Too Faced Amazing Face SPF Foundation 1 ea
0 comments:
Post a Comment