Thursday, September 13, 2012

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection (Value $55) Review

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection (Value $55)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
OK, Wow!! Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance is something that I can't recommend highly enough. If you have ever had issue with shadow fading with a little activity. I read several reviews and thought I'd give it a try and picked up the collection kit to try it with some of their shadows. After 8 hours, including a trip to a club my eyes looked just like they did when I walked out the door. The rest of my makeup had begun to fade, eyeliner had smudged a little, but my shadow was locked on.
I decided to really test it out, I've never worn night shadow on a treadmill before, anyhow out of curiousity, I did, and did a few miles on the treadmill, granted I made an effort not to rub my eyelids with my towel, but when I got back to the mirror, still looked fine. This does what it promises, I will never go without it again if I have a choice. Great work on this magical stuff Too Faced!
The High Impact collection is very nice, these are strong, vibrant colors that you can create some nice effects with, I was pleased with the quality of the makeup, I've not work Too Faced brand shadows before, I'll likely try them again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection (Value $55)



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection (Value $55)

0 comments:

Post a Comment