Thursday, July 7, 2011

88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette Review

88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Okay let me first say I did not order this from Amazon but from BH directly and from their website. Since I checked out all reviews on their website and saw how every single review had 5 stars I was sold. I received the product and it was just okay. It's not like a name brand eyeshadow like MAC or NARS etc. etc. I think I have used it twice. Some of the colors won't go on my brushes. I have to continuously dab for more and by that time I have made such a mess. I will stick to the dept stores for my makeup. I did post a review on BH website BUT they never posted it. I guess because I didn't give their product 5 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette

0 comments:

Post a Comment