Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bare Escentuals Double ended Concealer brush w/ free BENEFIT Erase Paste Medium Concealer (Maximum coverage and precise concealer brush) Review

Bare Escentuals Double ended Concealer brush w/ free BENEFIT Erase Paste Medium Concealer (Maximum coverage and precise concealer brush)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got my order a day late. When i got it I found out the brush said "Rare Minerals" instead of "Bare Escentuals." (Although i should have seen on the picture that it said the wrong name so that may be my fault.) The brush itself is okay. The erase paste
sample is VERY small,Smaller then it looks. So you decide is $8.00 (or more with shipping) a good price for a brush with the wrong name on it and a small sample. I personally don't think so.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bare Escentuals Double ended Concealer brush w/ free BENEFIT Erase Paste Medium Concealer (Maximum coverage and precise concealer brush)



Buy NowGet 82% OFF

Click here for more information about Bare Escentuals Double ended Concealer brush w/ free BENEFIT Erase Paste Medium Concealer (Maximum coverage and precise concealer brush)

0 comments:

Post a Comment