Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Unlike the other reviewer I use the high beam every day as it is very subtle and I am a pale,blue eyed blonde. It is not glittery or shimmery at all. What it does do is give you a beautiful youthful glow, just like when you were a child out playing on a spring day. It is part highlighter too. I have used other expensive highlighter pens and high beam does a better job, lasts all day ( I have oily skin )and is very economical. I have had my bottle for a year now and it is only half finished. I really do think that the makeup artist for the Sex and the City series used this on SJP's cheeks to give them that fab glow she was famous for. I am over 40 and this product takes off the years honey ! Buy it ,you'll love it.
FYI....Benefit's Moon Beam has a golden glow to it and is better for darker complexions or night time use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Benefit Cosmetics High Beam
Click here for more information about Benefit Cosmetics High Beam
0 comments:
Post a Comment