Saturday, September 3, 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just purchased this from ULTA after reading the reviews here and I couldn't be happier! The colors are really lovely and go on softly and can be layered for a darker look for evening. It's a wonderful palette for that neutral day-to-day look that really make your eyes pop. My makeup looks polished but not overdone. Also, the best part is it has great staying power (I do wear primer though). I wore it tonight and after a few hours it still looks fresh and "done" (most eyeshadows look faded and a bit messy after awhile).
I think this would look great for all skin tones. I have medium tan skin, black hair, and dark, dark eyes and the golds really compliment me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment