Sunday, September 11, 2011

Too Faced Walk of Shame Set 1 ea Review

Too Faced Walk of Shame Set 1 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this on a whim, the products are all great, do exactly what they advertise. The bag is gorgeous! The face primer is awesome, as is the eye primer. Unfortunately the lipstick shade was too light for my taste, but I gave it to my sister and she loved it. The toothbrush is not made for continous use, since the plastic cover will begin to break, and the mints is the only thing I didn't like, the candies tasted like anise, which I don't like, if you do.. then you'll love them. Price is good for the quality of product. Recommended!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Walk of Shame Set 1 ea



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced Walk of Shame Set 1 ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment