Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own three UD 24/7 eyeliners, and have had the hardest time getting them sharpened with the sharpeners (Clinique and Benefit) that I already own. Fortunately, I thought to look around on-line to see if UD made a sharpener and to see if it was any good, and I just have to say that this makes a HUGE difference in being able to sharpen your UD pencils.
I couldn't get them to sharpen with the other sharpeners, but this makes a nice, clean point. The little tool that comes with it to clean it is also a nice bonus.
Yes, this is expensive, but I'm now able to use my UD 24/7 liners again. It's easy to clean and is worth the cost!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Grind House
Click here for more information about Urban Decay Grind House
0 comments:
Post a Comment