Saturday, November 12, 2011

Too Faced Duo Eye Shadow, 0.08-Ounce Review

Too Faced Duo Eye Shadow, 0.08-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The color scheme for Bada-Boom Bada-Bing online is a little different than the product you actually get, so I uploaded a photo. The pink color I saw was actually a lot darker and more of a maroonish color, but it is nice. The shadow seems to be very soft so it was a bit broken up when I received it. The white has a pinkish hue to it and its opalescent, very pretty. It is very easy to apply due to the softness, I like to use a brush rather than foam applicators. I gave it 4 stars because it is nice, but not perfect. I am happy enough with it to try more colors.
ADDENDUM: I bought Boy Toy, and the colors are very close to the picture online, so I don't need to upload one. Same opalescent whitish pink and nice pink color. Great if you're into pink.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Duo Eye Shadow, 0.08-Ounce



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced Duo Eye Shadow, 0.08-Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment