Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm really loving this palette, it's my first from urban decay. The colors are rich and vibrant, part of the reason I only gave this 4 stars out of 5 is because the colors have glitter in them. I personally love sparkle but some people don't like glitter. So be warned the teal, green, and grey shades are sparkly and little bits of gold glitter are going to end up on your face...or the face of the one you love!
I love the neutrals in this palette, I pair them with the shades above them but I also work with the neutrals by themselves. Very pretty, and I don't feel that these colors are only for those with warm skin tones. I think these would be beautiful on all skin tones.
The eyeshadow primer is the best product UD makes. The shadow absolutely does not crease when you put the primer under it! The primer is also a soft, gold shimmery color that I've worn just by itself. The palette also comes with a super smooth black eye pencil and a little mirror in the colorful palette. I love all the little animals on it! Beautifully done by UD!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Vegan Palette
Click here for more information about Urban Decay Vegan Palette
0 comments:
Post a Comment