Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer .12 oz (3.5 g) Review

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer .12 oz (3.5 g)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is one of the best multipurpose concealers around, especially for those who have serious dark circles under the eye. I'm a fair skin Asian with yellow undertones and have very serious purple brown undereye circles. I've tried many full coverage concealers from Bobby Brown to Mac but this is by far the best for me. It goes on creamy and sets to a powdery finish. Its easy to blend and you do not need to set it with loose powder. For more staying power, I prime my undereyes with "Too Faced Shadow Insurance" before the concealer. However, do moisturize the eye area first or it can be drying. A little goes a long way or it will cake and crease.
I've given this product 4 stars because CIA was way too light for me despite the fact that Sephora indicated in their description "light ivory/for fair to light complexion". DEA would have been a better colour. Instead of returning it, I've ordered FBI so that I could mix both shades to get the exact match for my skin tone.
Also, do invest in an Urban decay sharpener as the nib often breaks everytime I sharpen the pencil.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer .12 oz (3.5 g)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer .12 oz (3.5 g)

0 comments:

Post a Comment