Friday, November 18, 2011

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner .25 fl oz (7.5 ml) Review

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner .25 fl oz (7.5 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I can finally wear glitter eyeliner without worrying about it getting in my eyes (ouch) or making me look like a kindegarten art project gone wrong.
This stuff stays put until you decide to wash it off. I swear this stuff lasts ALL DAY from morning till night without disappearing and traveling down your face.
My fave is headbanger. Its a perfect purple that would look good on any eye color. I also own Mullet. Its very pretty but a little too much of a light green. wish it was darker.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner .25 fl oz (7.5 ml)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner .25 fl oz (7.5 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment