Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I went to a beauty store and was told to try this mascara. I was a little freaked out by them saying it put tubes on my lashes. So, I put it in a drawer and continued to use my old mascara, until I couldn't get another drop. Before using Too Faced, I was using Smashbox primer with Bare Essentials mascara(the one with the lash separator). I like that, but didn't feel like my lashes looked longer, just fuller.
Skeptical, I tried the Too Faced. I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am about this mascara!
With this one product, I get the fullness of the other two products AND my lashes look LONGER! I have no idea how it works, but I know what it does.
The rep. at the beauty store told me how to apply it. They said to put on one coat at a time. So I do one eye, then the other and then I go back and do the first one again. They said the more coats you put on, the bigger and longer your lashes will look. The wand is large and a little intimidating, but you'll get the hang of it. Do a light coat from bottom of your lashes to the top. There is no clumping. Honestly, my eyes still look good after a night of sleeping on them! When has that EVER happened?
Try it. It's new, it's different, but it works amazingly! There are no clumps, no blotches, no lashes sticking together.....just big, thick gorgeous lashes that appear like magic!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Lash Injection
Click here for more information about Too Faced Lash Injection
0 comments:
Post a Comment