Thursday, April 26, 2012

Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Liner .02 oz Review

Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Liner .02 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all I'd like to stand and say that "I'm a TOTAL make-up Junkie"!
...it's true, I have every brand, color, name and kind known to man, a self-proclaimed expert on the subject, if I do say so myself! And I guess that's who matters, right? Me! I know how I want to look and this line makes it so easy to be me and dare to be, and do, what I want to!
This eyeliner is terrific. As stated, it is a liquid so it goes on smooth, can be as thick or as thin as you like, it depends on how dramatic you want it, and washes off as easy as it goes on. The sparkle and shine is amazing!
Also, there are many colors to choose from to suit your mood or need on any particular day or night. I would reccomend this product to anyone who loves to look and feel beautiful, loves make-up, or just wants to try something a little different from your everyday liner.
This is an amazing product that comes in a nice sized container that will last quite a while for the price. I'd say pick one up...maybe two, you won't be disappointed!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Liner .02 oz



Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Click here for more information about Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Liner .02 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment