Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought my first bottle of this at Ulta after doing some research on oil free foundations, and I am delighted to say I will never shop for another foundation again. Amazing Face goes on smooth, is lighter than air and the coverage is phenomenal. I can't speak for other skin types, but I have oily/combination skin and not only does this foundation hold all day long, it really tones down the shine. I also have rather obvious pores, and just like it promises, the coverage is great up-close: my skin looks smooth, even-toned, and flawless. I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend this stuff. It is worth every penny.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation
Click here for more information about Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation
0 comments:
Post a Comment