Sunday, May 20, 2012

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara Review

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
At first trying this I was so shocked at the size of the applicator wand, I was worried I wouldnt be able to apply it at all! But I did. The first day I applied a small quick coat, and it stayed with me all day long.
The second day I used two coats, because I have long lashes, I need them to be volumized so you can see them completely. This totally did the job and then some! I love the idea of hemp oil in my mascara.
Before using this I had a problem with my mascara making my eyes itch and extremely uncomfortable. Of course I was using Maybelline...but thats not the point. This mascara didnt feel like a load on my lashes. It built them up and made me feel fabulous! Not heavy at all.
I'm so gonna stick to this mascara from now on :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment