Thursday, July 19, 2012

120 Color Eyeshadow Palette - 1st Edition Review

120 Color Eyeshadow Palette - 1st Edition
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love love love this palette. I have the 88, 28, Contour, and Blush Palette. And now have added the 120 Palette to my collection and I have fallen in love with this palette. The color payoff is great. The amount of product is fantastic. Each shadow is about the size of a nickel, which is larger than the 88 palette which are about the size of a dime. What I love most about the 120 palette is that there are a lot of matte colors. For some people that may not be what the are looking for. The 88 palette has more shimmer. With this palette I love the case. It is durable and heavy. And can sustain a few drops on accident. Since that is what I did when I first opened it. I dropped it right on the floor and none of the shadows shattered. You can find this palette all over youtube, ebay, and other websites but I can say for the price, the shipping method and cost it is definitely worth using this merchant. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette - 1st Edition



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette - 1st Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment