Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Urban Decay is extremely famous for coming up with new book of shadows each year. I have all 3 from previous collections and I feel that I keep on purchasing each new book, for the sake of completing my collection. Quite ridiculous of me. The marketing has definitely got the worst consumer out of me.
Anyways, if this is going to be your first book of shadows, then this is going to be worth every dollar you spend on it, as long as it doesn't exceed $60. It's a fantastic deal for $54, you get 16 near full sized shadows, 2 small liners and a shadow base (primer potion). It has funky blues and greens, but at the same time beautiful neutrals. It's a pallet for everyone, the bold club nights, and those every day neutrals. It's a great investment and a stunning gift. But is it really worth $80-$100+? I think not. You could probably wait till next year for a new book of shadows which will probably have similar eyeshadow shades and at least 4+, identical shades to previous book of shadows.
Next year, I refuse to purchase the next book of shadows, unless Urban Decay have a significantly different shadow color selection. Oh yea, the packaging is pretty cool. But not as cool as the Limited Edition, Alice in Wonderland pallet.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III
Click here for more information about Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III
0 comments:
Post a Comment