Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sigma Beauty Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80 Review

Sigma Beauty Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Okay, I just got my F80 brush in the mail today. I couldn't wait to try it out, so I came home, took off my makeup and reapplied it using this brush. I must say I am forever sold on Sigma brushes!!! It's unbelievable how dense and soft this brush is!!! I have spent tons of money on foundation and I was always disappointed, I could never figure out why it never looked right...I watch all the YouTube videos, buy high-end makeup, but to be honest my makeup looked horrible....until now! This brush has answered my prayers. My makeup looks flawless. I even used this brush to apply my setting powder and my blush and it done wonderful. I will definitely be buying the rest of my brushes from Sigma from now on. (:

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sigma Beauty Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sigma Beauty Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80

0 comments:

Post a Comment