Saturday, September 1, 2012

Too Faced Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette Review

Too Faced Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have owned this palette for quite a while and absolutely love it. The colors are vibrant and last the entire day without needing a touch up. I think the product is amazing. However, much like the reviewer before me, I think Too Faced is lacking in the customer service department.
I ordered the Glamour 2 Go palette on September 16, 2009 and received an order confirmation right away letting me know that they would notify me when my order shipped. That was the last I heard from Too Faced Cosmetics until today, November 3rd. I sent them numerous emails and faxes regarding my order - simply asking for some sort of update. I didn't know if it was backordered, shipped, discontinued, etc. I never received any response. I finally found a number to contact them directly, (there is NO contact number listed anywhere on their website, only an email address and fax number)and called them on Monday November 2nd. The CSR I spoke with tried to tell me that I had waited too long to contact them about the delay. I asked to escalate the call, and heard the CSR say "This loser wants to talk to a supervisor". The supervisor stated there was nothing they could do, since the order was over 30 days old.
I figured since it was only $20.00, it wasn't a big deal & not a hill I wanted to die on. That would have been the end of it...except 20 minutes ago I received an email stating the order I placed on 9/16/09 would be shipped on 11/04/2009. Coincidence?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Too Faced Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette

0 comments:

Post a Comment